51. Anything else?
你还有什么需要的吗?
52. There are many kinds of fast food in Wuhan, such as Chinese doughnuts, steamed meat buns, hot-and-dry noodles, steamed dumplings, wonton, soybean juice, spring rolls, and fried dough sticks.
武汉有很多种快餐食品,比如说面窝、小笼蒸包、热干面、蒸饺、水饺、豆浆、春卷、油条。
53. Help yourself.
请不要客气。
54. Are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗?
55. I am inviting you to dinner.
我想请你去吃饭。
56. What time shall I come?
我几点来?
57. Is six o'clock OK with you?
6点可以吗?
58. This is Zhongshan Park. It is named after Dr. Sun Yat-Sen.
这是中山公园,它是以孙中山生的名字命名的。
59. This way, please.
这边走。
60. Have a nice day!
祝你今天过得愉快。
61. The same to you!
也祝你如此(回应对方祝福)。
62. You know pretty much about Wuhan.
你对武汉很了解呀.
63. You want the Yellow Crane Tower in the picture?
你想将黄鹤楼照进相片吗?
64. Are you Mr. Lane from the United States?
你是美国来的雷恩先生吗?
65. I'd like you to meet my wife.
我向你介绍我太太。
66. I will give you a ride to the hotel.
我开车送你到酒店。
67. Here's my business card.
这是我的名片。
68. Wuhan is noted for its “thorough fares of nine provinces”.
武汉号称“九省通衢”。
69. I feel honored to be your guest.
作为你的客人我很荣幸。
70. Please be seated.(Have your seat.)
请就座。
71. May I fill your glass again?
让我给你把杯子酙满。
72. This is another Wuhan specialty.
这是武汉的又一特色菜。
73. Wuhan is a promising city.
武汉是充满希望的城市。
74. There are a lot of scenic spots in Wuhan.
武汉的风景点很多。
75. Wuhan has a history of 3,500 years.
武汉有着3,500年的历史。
76. East Lake Scenic Area is a famous national scenic spot.
东湖是(全国)著名的风景名胜。
77. The East Lake is the largest natural lake in Chinese cities.
东湖是中国城市中面积最大的湖泊。
78. The Poetry-Reciting Pavilion(Xingyinge) is in memory of Qu Yuan, an ancient Chinese Poet.
行吟阁是为纪念著名古代诗人屈原而建。
79. The view of the city from the Yellow Crane Tower is great.
黄鹤楼上的景色真好。
80. The 1911 Revolution broke out in Wuchang.
1911年革命在武昌爆发。
81. Wuhan is often called “the Native Land of White Clouds and Yellow Crane”.
武汉也被称为白云黄鹤的故乡。
82. From Hubei TV Tower we can have a bird's eye view of the city.
从湖北电视塔上你可以鸟瞰武汉。
83. The buildings in Guiyuan Temple were built in the Qing Dynasty. They are good examples of the Chinese traditional buildings.
归元寺的建筑修于清朝,是典型的中国传统建筑风格。
84. The High-tech Zone is an attractive place for foreign investment.
高新区是外资的聚集地。
85. Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge is the first bridge built over the River.
长江大桥是长江上修建的第一座桥。
86. The famous Optic Valley of China is a high-tech industrycenter of Wuhan .
著名的中国光谷是武汉高技术工业中心。
87. Wuhan,with 189 lakes,is rich in water resource.
武汉拥有189个湖,水资源丰富。
88. The development zone is also called the Auto City, for Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Company is right here.
神龙汽车公司坐落在开发区,所以这里又称汽车城。
89. Jianghan Road is so far the longestbusiness walk street /(pedestrian street) in China.
江汉路是目前中国最长的步行商业街。
90. The building of Wuhan Customs was designed by a British architect.
武汉关大楼是由英国建筑师设计。
91. Qingchuan Pavilion is another famous scenic spot.
晴川阁是武汉的又一景点。
92. Do you enjoy your stay in Wuhan?
你在武汉过得愉快吗?
93. Wuhan is a wonderful city.
武汉是座神奇的城市。
94. I'd like to book two tickets to Shanghai.
我想定两张到上海的票。
95. Have you made your reservation yet?
你有预定吗?
96. Here are your tickets and your change.
你的票和找钱。
97. I hope you have had a very good time here.
希望你们在这儿过得很好。
98. Here is my email address.
这是我的电子信箱地址。
99. Thanks again for everything.
再次感谢你做的一切。
100. Have a nice flight.
祝你旅途愉快。