do you puzzled by the problem of your oral english? you are lost just beacuse you don't know what you can do to improce it.
take it easy. the beast thing you can do it speak aloud and practise more.let's begin with those sentences.
1. It’s not like that. 不是那样的。
2. There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看。
There’s nothing good on TV. 电视上没有好节目可看
3. I/You ’ve gotten carried away. 我/你扯太远了(说话离题,偏离主旨)
get carried away “被带走了”
4. Good thing..(+完整句子) 还好,幸好…
5. I don’t believe you’re bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。
bring something up “提到(某件事)”
I am glad you are bringing this up. 很高兴对方主动提起了一件事
6. spy on... 跟监(某人)
7. There’s no other way of saying it. 没有别种说法。
8. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。
That will be the case. 情况就会是这样了。
9. She is coming on to you. 她对你有意思。
She is making a pass at you. 她对你眉来眼去的。
10. I was being polite. 我这是在说客气话。
11. stand someone up 放(某人)鸽子
12. So that explains it. 原来如此。
13. I feel the same way. 我有同感。
14. Is there someone else? 你是不是有了新欢?
15. I can’t help myself. 我情不自禁。
I can’t help but wonder. 想要说“我不禁纳闷了起来
16. come hell or high water 只许成功不许失败
17. have something in common 彼此有着共通点
18. What have you got to lose? 你有啥好损失的
19. You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. 你不该这么苛责自己的
20. Don’t get me started on it. 别让我打开话匣子
21. When you get down to it 追究出最根底的原因
get down to...
22. let someone off 放某人一马
let someone off the hook
23. I don’t know what came over me. 我不知道自己是哪根筋不对(举动跟平常的判若两人)
24. I think you’re thinking of someone else. 我觉得你是想到别人去了(认错人)
25. This is not how it looks. 事情不是表面看来的这样(辟谣)
26. pass oneself off as... 某人蒙混成……以过关”
27.A be out of B ’s league A的层级、能耐或是地位……都比B高出许多
28. talk back 回嘴,顶嘴
Don’t talk back to your parents. 别跟父母顶嘴
29. spare no effort 不惜血本,不计代价
30. Would you cut it out, already? 你到底是有完没完
cut it out 住嘴
31. for crying out loud 搞什么名堂
for god’s sake (暗示着说话者的不耐烦)
32. for your information 我提供讯息给你(教训别人)
33. I must be losing it .一定是疯了
lose it 失去理智
34. This one is on me. 这顿算我的
35. even up the odds 扳回劣势
odds 胜算,成功的可能性
The odds are high. 胜算高扳回劣势”。
36. What have we got here? 看我们找到了什么
37. be out of the way 让路,誊出地方
38. Why all the trouble? 干嘛费那么大劲
39. Call it a day 到此为止,就这样结束
40. You won’t regret it. 你不会后悔的”